What is QParents
QParents is an online portal that provides parents with secure access to their child's student details and can be accessed on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
From the comfort of home, parents can:
- Update student's details such as change of address or phone number
- View their child's attendance details
- View daily or weekly timetables
- View assessment details
- View major school event dates
- Access positive behaviour information
- Print out recent and archived report cards
- View and pay school invoices online
- Provide reasons for unexplained absences.
How to Register
You will receive an email from the school providing an invitation code to register for QParents. To register for the first time, you should use a computer or a laptop, not a phone or tablet. If you need assistance in this regard, please come to our main office and we'll help you register.
If you don't have enough points to finalise your registration, then we can help you out. A QLD drivers licence is enough to get you hooked in to QParents and we will verify you from our end. You don't even need to come into the office.
Later you will receive an email instructing you to register your student using their EQ ID number, which can be found on their timetable.
Then all you have to do is explore the app to see how easy it is!
Click here QParents Login to get started and follow the step by step instruction on the QParents quick reference guide.